You are here: Home
> About ASBCI: Join
- To gain direct access to technical and commercial experts from across the UK and international clothing supply chain.
- To keep informed of new technical and commercial practices, processes and initiatives that can make your business more competitive
- To build new business relationships and opportunities and promote your business
- To be informed on industry, Government and European developments that may impact your business
- To gain a greater understanding of the wider supply-chain technical and commercial issues that may influence your business
- To help implement technical and commercial initiatives that will help sustain the UK clothing industry and its supply chain as a whole.
- Open forum for discussion
- Up to date information on After Care
- General Trade Information
- Annual Conference
- Technical Visits
- Time saving networking through ASBCI Web Site
- Platform to be heard
- Technical Bulletins
- Technical Services and Technical Information
- Industry Trends
- Use the network to find or advertise vacancies
- Web Site Cool Links to member sites
- Access to specialised knowledge
- Social Events / Informal Gatherings
- Clothing Industry 'Help Desk'
- Free or discounted attendance to a programme of business meetings, presentations and technical site visits
- Preferential and discounted access to a range of 'best practice' technical publications, regularly updated.
- Free new business referrals
- Preferential rates to ASBCI seminars - the knowledge forums for the industry
- Free and confidential opportunities for job advertising
- Opportunity to attend ASBCI social events including the Annual Grand Ball.
- Members' newsletter and press releases
- Free business hot links from the ASBCI web site to your company's sales enquiries site
- Professional links to the United Kingdom Fashion and Textiles Association, The Textile Institute, The Society of Dyers and Colourists, the Home Laundering Consultative Council and the United Kingdom Textile Laboratory Forum
- Advice from the ASBCI's law firm specialising in clothing supply-chain issues and including a free introductory legal package
- Use of the ASBCI Boardroom facilities in Halifax for your own business meetings at a nominal cost.
- A voice for your opinion
"Lectra and WGSN Sign Global Partnership Agreement"
Paris and London - Lectra, the world leader in integrated technology solutions dedicatedto industries using...
"ASBCI now on Twitter"
You can now follow the ASBCI on twitter to keep up to date with our...
"ASBCI Visit to Lectra Bordeaux"
Lectra, the specialist in integrated fashion technology solutions and a premier member of the ASBCI...